Address: 545 King Street West
10 - 49
$50 - $99 / hr
For more than 10 years, Essential Designs has been offering its custom app and software development services in the local and international markets. Today, the company has offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, Abbotsford, Burnaby, and Surrey. And their clients include Vancouver Coastal Health, Bartec Fire Safety Systems, Bronson Jones & Company LLP, and many others. A detailed list by client and solution can be viewed on the company's website.
Essential Designs actively maintains its Instagram and other social media pages. The firm also has a LinkedIn account where users can not only track the company's professional activity but also get to know its employees.
Here's the full range of the company's development services:
- Mobile apps;
- Web apps;
- Business platform;
- UI/UX design;
- iOS apps;
- Android apps;
- Server management;
- Backup services;
- IT security.
The best thing about working with Essential Designs is that they're ready to tackle your project right away. That's because the team includes 14 full-time senior developers. Consequently, they are able to assemble a team with the right people to build your app or software. Keep in mind, though, that the process is quite time-consuming, consisting of 5 stages:
- Implementation plan. Before getting to the development process, the team needs a roadmap. Therefore, they communicate with clients by email, phone, or meet to discuss all the details and create one;
- Concept. With a clear project plan, the team gets to work on the concept of the solution;
- Design. Once the expert has the concept, designers get involved, transforming the interface (UI) of the project, adding interactive elements, buttons, logos, widgets, etc.;
- Code. Once the UI looks good, it's time to write code for it and make it functional;
- Deployment. This is the last stage, which is executed when the project is already approved by the QA department and the client.
Essential Designs pays special attention to app testing, which positively affects the results. Their quality assurance process is carried out in 4 stages - sprint list, QA department, team lead review, and project management.
As for feedback, you will mostly find only positive messages from customers online, which means you can actually rely on Essential Designs.