1,000 - 9,999
$50 - $99 / hr
50 - 249
$150 - $199 / hr
Leading Go Development Companies Offer Application Development Services
Golang development companies are engaged in web development with the Golang programming language. With their help, you can have corporate applications of any complexity, tailored to the needs of your particular business.
Golang Development Company: Leading Industry Experts
Golang is another popular programming language that is loved by thousands of programmers for its simplicity and efficiency. Some Go developers are convinced that it's the language of the future. However, so far, Golang is increasingly compared to early Java.
Thus, the following questions remain open: what is the GoLang language today and how is it used by Golang development companies? What are business opportunities with the applications developed using this programming language?
Golang Review: Back to the Basics
Golang was designed in 2007 by Google developers. The original reason for creating the language was the need to replace existing programming languages with simpler and more functional one. Now Golang development companies can create large programming systems easier and faster.
The main areas of use: network software, console utilities, and backend.
The main advantages of the language are:
- Code simplicity. Go components are well-known concepts of other languages. This simplifies the process of code writing and saves time since Golang development companies do not need to write endless code;
- Designed for large projects. Large product development requires both a lot of time and specialists. The situation changes with Goland - everything is done much faster. And for small projects, you can use any other programming language;
- Easy to learn. Some experts say that Go can be learned in one week to start coding;
- Suitable for multi-core processors. You can use it to create complex web services without using third-party libraries. There are so many advantages that you could write a treatise.
That's it for the basics. Now let's move on to the next question.
Who Uses Golang and For What?
First and foremost, Google is among the companies that use Golang extensively. Almost all of the projects that are developed within the giant are written using Go. Want to know who else uses Golang in production? Here are just a few other major brands:
Golang Development Companies Speak: Disadvantages of the Language
Despite all the benefits, Go also has a few flaws. The most important ones, as noted by a few Golang development companies, are forced formatting measures and Go's basic syntax, which doesn't let you code the way you want to.
Where Do You Find the Best Golang Developers?
This is probably the #1 question for those who want to get a high-quality app for their business. There are two ways:
- Look for a specialist on special exchanges, platforms;
- Hire a reliable Golang development company.
The first way implies a lot of risks. So let's take a closer look at the second way.
Such companies/agencies offer their professional services. When hiring one, you don't just hire one specialist but a whole team. Such teams also provide guarantees as well as the terms of the project's accomplishment.
Golang Development Companies: How to Pick 1 Out of 1000?
There are countless Go organizations around the world that offer their services along with professional go developers. Choosing one can be a real challenge. However, there are a few criteria that can help you with this:
- Experience. A Golang development company must have experience in your industry;
- Portfolio. You should be able to assess previous projects of the company on the official website;
- Reputation. Check for customer reviews and feedback;
- Related services.
Use social networks, forums, blogs, and, of course, check the official website of the chosen company.
Q: What is Golang best used for?
A: It's great for web development, cloud computing, multi-platform applications with high loads.
Q: Is Golang good for backend development?
A: Every language has its own concerns. Golang is best used for micro-servers and high-load projects. Considering its universality, yes, it can surely be used for backend web development.
Q: What companies use Golang?
A: First of all, Go was designed at Google in 2007. All internal projects of the company are written using Go. However, other large companies use it, as well. Uber and Twitch are among many others.